Comprehensive level 1 & 2 end user help desk support available with each solution package.
BCS help desk services provide you peace of mind knowing your employees can focus on their job functions without the worry of excessive user downtime. Help desk services are a critical element of each BCS service level solution and help complete the package by ensuring your employees have the support they need, when they need it.
Help desk services provide an efficient means of user support through both remote and on-premise formats. Your employees are only a click or a call away from assistance. With issue resolution readily available to your employees, they can quickly return to their tasks to keep your business and workforce running at optimal efficiency.
- Web-based client portal access.
- Intuitive client ticketing portal. Create a ticket from anywhere.
- Ticket alerts and communications via email or the portal to keep user up to date on ticket progress.
- Easy access to all user tickets based on user login.
- Client admin level user access available to view all ticket activity.
- Workstation, laptop, handheld and mobile devices running current Microsoft or Apple OS.
- Workstation builds.
- Software installation.
- Core application support.
- 3rd party escalation and ticket creation with 3rd party vendors of business line applications and ISP connectivity.
- Email client support.
- Office 365 and associated processes.
- Printer-related problems such as mapping, drivers and connectivity.
- Google Apps and Google Chrome assistance.
- SPAM filtering creation and configuration.
- Spyware or virus cleaning.
- Network connectivity support.
- Wi-Fi client setup.
User Account Creation
- Main network and database user accounts.
- Email account creation.
- Server and application-based password resets.
mobile device support
- Application support.
- Data synchronization.
- Device features and settings.
- Active Sync and HotSync.
- Software and app installation.
- Hardware support.
- Service call flow and quality assurance monitoring.
- Call monitoring.
- Quality scoreboard.
- Soft skills analysis.
- Technical skills analysis.
- Ticket creation for all phone calls received to the help desk.
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Findings from PC event logs
- Findings from memory dumps.
- Findings from hardware diagnostics logs on PC if software events.
response (sla) Service level agreements
An EMERGENCY condition that significantly restricts the use of an application, system or network to perform a critical business function. Several departments of the client are impacted.
The reported issue may severely restrict use of key devices in the network. A single department is impacted but the overall network and servers are functioning.
The reported issue may restrict the use of one or more features of the system, but the business or financial impact is not severe.
The reported anomaly in the system does not substantially restrict the use of one or more features of the product to perform necessary business functions.